Susribte to this blog

End of code

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Gregada

In the house next door lives a german granny all summer, and every morning she hunts me down with the binoculars scanning what I caught in the nets, than comes into the restaurant and orders what she saw for lunch.
Yeasterday dawn i'm sailing in and of course there she was. It really annoyed me.I couldnt help my self, I told her to fuck of and shook my middle finger out. I was a wee bit sorry later, and she was too , came of lunch again, and apologized. Today she was out with her binoculars again as if nothing happened.
I realy dont dont feel like going out to sea right now, all the nets need un-tangling and even God coulden't untangle them as they are. We have good company, great vine. . Frane go to the freezer do defrost that fat frog fish and two bass, we' r going to turn on the speedboat for a little moring ride, and put the defrosted fish in the nets, so when the old hag starts her binocular ceremony she is going to see fish and will come and buy them for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment