Susribte to this blog

End of code

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Painting rainbows

Duje my son is getting old enough for my to be able to work beside him. Or at least I am more relaxed about  him possibly falling into the sea, and or getting wet, to take him along when he wanted to come and paint the sun set with me.

It was actually quite fun. I paint at the waters edge, where the tide meets with my feet, and where I can dip the old paper right into the sea and reach out and keep dipping my paintbrush when I need. Duje too ,did all as mother does. He primed his paper in the sea, let he pigments drip, shook te wet paper to spread the colors. He knows my stuff . To the point that the firenledy passers by came up to me and kept asking- ah how lovley here you are painting rainbows youth your son?. Yes. Yes and for the passers by his paintings made sense, and my paintings where no better than the kids.

And we had fun.
he discovered a "witches broom" in the marina and tried to fly on it- but it did not work- so he threw it into the sea- but than pulled it out scared by my threaths of what the witch may do to him.. Even though today he said that that witches broom does not work and is rubbish and probably belongs to an old witch and it may -even -be just a normal broom for sweeping the marina! The witches broom in the park is by far more magic( I lifted him up on it ).

The sky was quite dramatic and beautiful and changing very fast as it does before the sun sets. Colors turn on off and go, Big drama after a strom. Rain fell upon our paintings and watered them down. Had to hide the paintings with teenagers smoking the reefa in the fishemans hut so that they would not wash compleatley off. Though what ever I paint at the sea- changes by the time I get home. The air at sunset is always too moist to dry the paintings- so I walk with them drippig and smouldering and changing all the way home.

An enormous rainbow turned up and above Duje and I. I think he had invoqued it having drawn them again and again.
Lovley evening with Duje, quite rare during the reign of the baby sister- little possesive monster.

Ah. The are bot sleeping with the father right now. Im going to steal my self a whole bed of legs wide apart , hands spread out, deliciousness, until the first one cries me awake.

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment