Susribte to this blog

End of code

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Open studio night

It was alost woody allen-esque. A film cliche. No one at the door. I could not be bothered to put on my trousers, reclined by the sophorific lamp in the living room bare knees in a big flowery jumper, feeling sleepy.
And i know, the rules of the game, -we all know them really, subconciousey. I knew that if i just streched out my feet and lied upon the couch i would have fallen alseep, and would have been phisicaly conent, but not entireley mentaly.
So i dragged the legs into white trousers, and pushed me into the kitchen to rattle about, with the excuse of cleaning the house- but as all witches know all the magic begins in the kitchen. And as i threw spaghetti bolognese to the seaguls rim for their breakfast- becosue despite this being banned by the husband- i believe we there would be no waste if we shared with the animals and plants- what we are supposed to.. And i washed the last of the pots.. It all begin to stirr, the energy boubled up, the meassages flew hither and a single harry pottery type visit happened.
I wanted no more than that,
they wanted magic
they wanted magic to happen to them
and by some unexplained chance they seeked me out, looked for me, found me ,and despite all the building security , knocked directley at my door.
We where expecting pumpkins and canddles almost they said- as i lead them to my pumpkins, their arrival had prevented my lighting the candles , yet.

She had always wanted to be an artist, and has not  given up, and has needed, wanted , teaching teaching of skills, of techniques, she is in a terribile long lost agument wether to study for the third time in slovennia.. for the taskes of technniques!!!

and he is an inventor.

and i had rakiya, and vine and music and it seems somone needed my knowledge,  i had a lot to teach, tonight, to stop somone making ridiculous mistakes, and face very simple realisation of their desires.

I dont know if my work mattered, but comming to my studio, being here , i saw that woman change, and that man with her change by the time they left. And i am a bit like the woody allen hooker- making them feel like the world is theirs to have for the time they where here- self help now- and all that jazz- but i belived it as did they. Perhaps i ought ot teach, becosue what i teach is that all that rubbish every one hears aobutthe impossible things, goes down the drain, they leave me and do what ever the thing they fantasised was. :)

sorry aobut spelling, im too tired to spellcheck now
 happy halows eve



No comments:

Post a Comment