Susribte to this blog

End of code

Friday 4 November 2011

painting manic

I’m turned on by oil paint properly, I have stopped being hungry, and this can only be evidence of true immersion and desire to create something more material than food which dissapers in seconds. Not even, all I can do is paint, paint, and it must be livng thing and in front of me so the orchid has taken ower as I cant be bothered for people or dogs to get here.

Thank god I had found out that plants are alive and feel and smell otherwise I would be stopped just by the idea I am painting still lifes.

Plus the wonderful creature is fuchsia color I can not live without and keep buying lipsticks clothes a delicious half kilo of oil paint, everything fuchsia.

The house has become a right little gallery since day before yesterday full of new works. In the half hour I had between the old diplomat leaving and the opening of the show and the usual time it takes me to hollwood up for these things, I painted the orchid with a black background. It was by far more beautiful with white, but it lookde like an oil version of Tatianas and to hell with it I did not have two canvasses to do both ideas one must not be afraid to be dirty and bad.

Tatiana would have loved the painting bienale last night a Croatian artist to my surprise painted huge light oil canvasses with monkeys and India but in Tatianas style with lots of plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment