Susribte to this blog

End of code

Monday 25 April 2016

Salsa

Tomatoe salsa=paradise
I can imagine my self in a pool filled with salsa, reclined upon a palenta floating bed, as I slowly float though the salsa, licking salsa off the fingers, knees, devouring it with a spoon or diving trough it mouth open.. Needless to say I have just cooked up such a salsa, which has infused the house with such a mouth watering scent, and is of such iresistable flavour, that a pool would be the most appropriate dish to experience my salsa. .


Šalša= Raj od pome.
Mogu se zamislit u bazenu od šalše s dušekom od pure, kako lagano plutam i ližem šalšu sa prstiju, kolina, žlicom i roneći kroz šalšu. Bez potrebe je da spomenim da sam upravo skuvala jednu šalšu toliko mirisnu, toliko uksunu, da bi bazen bio najbolja posuda za doživjeti tu moju šalšu...

No comments:

Post a Comment