Susribte to this blog

End of code

Monday 5 March 2012

talking to animals

Yesterday a wild pregnant horse stoped us on the forest road, a black squirrel, several hawks in flight, a dozens of crows in their nests and air, a white stork, dogs, flocks of sheep, magpies, black birds,a gray cat, a rabbit hole, an eagle in flight, and I cant remember all the other animals that decided to say hello. I do believe that animals appear when a person somehow connects to the radio-waws of nature. Than animals are simply not afraid. It happens form time to time. I drew a forest last week. The forest with real size trees and larger than life birds. The bed now floats in the forest. The birds look at me as if to say "talk we are listening" and suddney in middle of the apartment which generally has no bugs not even spiders a flock of mosquotes appears. Is there any other explanation for it other than that they came out of the forest? Last summer I lied on that wall that separates sea and earth on the favourite childhood beach. One hand was in the water the other on land. Above the white cream clouds floated melting in the sun in circling the bay with little white bits seperating and turing into seaguls. A hot breeze full of palm, pine and bay smells slid across my skin raising those goosebumps with a flutter of feather and leaves dropped about. I noticed something tingling at my fingers in the water, shrimps and fish had started to nibble at me and investigate in a coloured swirl who i was. Made me tickle, I looked ower them and whilst they usually would run away they did only carry on. The whole moment which lasted an endelss amount an odd sound kept pricking the background, a very little sound, boubble pooping sound, and it took me a long time to discover that it was comming from a crab which had crept to a few centimeters near my head. Mr crab, unlike all other crabs who insanely run the moment they notice eyes on them did not scamper in fear, he just perched, and than moved to eat a stalk of sea grass which i was holding. The crab ate out of my hand. I pulled another seaweed out and offered it, and the story was repeated. What a moment of perfection. I had become ether invisible or part of evertyhing.

No comments:

Post a Comment